[Dxspider-support] Feature Request

Aurelio, PC5A/AA2WH aurelio at esrac.ele.tue.nl
Wed Feb 21 17:12:25 CET 2007

Steve,

This is from the cluster:
DX Spider Cluster version 1.52 (build 61.531) on Linux

======
help show/mydx
SHOW/MYDX Show the DX data filtered with your spot filter.
  SHOW/DX potentially shows all the spots available in the system. Using
  SHOW/MYDX will, instead, filter the availble spots using any spot filter
  that you have set, first.

  This command, together with ACCEPT/SPOT or REJECT/SPOT, will allow
  you to customise the spots that you receive.

  So if you have said: ACC/SPOT on hf

  Doing a SHOW/MYDX will now only, ever, show HF spots. All the other
  options on SH/DX can still be used.
=====

> While SH/FDX is a valuable tool, something like SH/MYFDX would be even
> nicer ( a filtered, formatted response). I'm not sure what all is
> involved in making this happen, but I'd like to add it to the 'wanted' list.

73 Aurelio-PC5A