[Dxspider-support] R: Ubuntu + ax25 + spider ?? (sorry)

Lars Boman sm6hoc at telia.com
Thu Feb 22 18:52:03 CET 2007

Hello Carlo and list !

The real problem is not Ubuntu and spider (and webspider). It is the ax25 !
I don't know what the problem is I'v installed everything as I have done
many times the last 5 - 6 years.(RedHat, Suse and Mandriva) I'v used the
packages from Ubuntu and do the configs (with and without node). You can
take a look on two of them
1. www.sm6hoc.se or http://sm6hoc.dyndns.org and telnet://sm6hoc.dyndns.org
7300  ( This cluster has 2 clustred servers )

2. telnet://sm6hoc2.dyndns.org 7300 (This is located 40 km from her and I'm
using Ubuntu but can't get ax25 running)

I'v tested both comport (ttyS0 and ttyS1) with minicom and the port running
to tnc2 without problem. Carlo pse send your configs for ax25 to me on the
mailto: sm6hoc at telia.com

Regards

Lars  SM6HOC

I am Lars,
can I help you ?
Carlo IK1HJS     IK1HJS-6 cluster

Hello list !

Is there someone out there using Ubuntu 6.06 (6.10) and ax25 +spider

De Lars  SM6HOC