[Dxspider-support] Sorry, this is a duplicate ???

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Jan 13 23:51:46 CET 2007

Dirk Koopman wrote:
> Tom Vavra wrote:
>> The cmd/dx.pl module issues the error message when a call to Spots::dup
>> returns an error.  It looks like the variable   $Spots::dupage  (default
>> 60 * 60) can be changed to shorten this period if you want.
>>
>>                    73     Tom

Actually, thinking about this a bit more, it *could* be set to 16 mins
as spots would be ignored anyway if they are more than 15 mins old.
However, there was some resistance to this as a number people felt that
duplicating a spot more often than an hour - where no new or different
information was added - was both a waste of time and annoying.

Dirk G1TLH