[Dxspider-support] Is there a set/badannouncer command?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 16:38:00 CET 2007

Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> Hi Dirk, you sent me an empty response to this question.
>
> 73 - Jim AD1C
>

> --- Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
>
>> I know there is a set/badspotter command.
>>
>> Is there an analogous command to block announcements from certain calls?
>>
>> If not, would it be hard to add?

Not knowingly:-)

set/badspotter does what you want (it has the side benefit of deleting
spots from them as well).

Of course there may be people who say that it is not a 'benefit' to stop
spots, in which I shall have to add a specific set/badannounce support.
That will have to wait for a couple weeks whilst I finish the, rather
major, routing engine changes I am making.