[Dxspider-support] Links command

Luigi Carlotto, IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Mon Jul 2 14:27:13 CEST 2007

Hello Dirk, hello all !

On my spider node, running 1.54 build 0.96, the links command doesn't
show the PC92 column...
I've tryed to see in other nodes, and all of them presents the PC92
column in the links command.
After, I've tryed to cvs update on my node, but nothing happens !

Please, could everyone check on his node/s this command ?? May be
possible that I'm the only one without this column in the output from
the links comand ??

73's de Luigi, ik5zuk

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali Adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/