[Dxspider-support] re...Disc and Con. PC92 ?

Gordon Stewart gordon_stewart at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jul 6 09:42:56 CEST 2007

This problem is evident at ZL2ARN-10.  Occurs also at the same time,
0200Z. It would appear that only one or two NODE links are affected.
I have one NODE partner who definitely does this at this time.
Users do not appear to be affected.

My MRTG Statistics show this event very clearly at 0200Z. (1400 local)
I am still attempting to further define what is happening.

Gordon
Sysop ZL2ARN-10

cut

I have looked litle bit more on this problem ! I think this problem is
related to 1.54  and > 0.90. I have looked at 7 nodes  (even GB7DJK) and
see that nodes is disconnected between 0200Z and 0300Z Is there a timer
somewhere...?

Regards

Lars Boman