[Dxspider-support] Spider 1.54 build 0.105 crashing

Luigi Carlotto, IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Fri Jul 6 19:27:03 CEST 2007

>Jus now I've updated to the 1.54 0.105 and now my spider is crushing
>on each connection...

Sorry, I've forgot: I've updated via "cvs update -d"

>Please, could someone tell me the right command to undergrade to the
>0.103 ??

I remember some moths ago a mail here in this list, where someone
(probably you Dirk) told the right cvs command to go back to the
previous build...

>Dirk, please, take a look on the last changes you've done...
something
>is causing the crashes :-(
>
>TKS in advance !
>
>73's de Luigi, ik5zuk

Once again, TKS and 73's de Luigi, ik5zuk

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali Adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/