[Dxspider-support] Crash

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Jul 8 17:24:20 CEST 2007

Danilo Brelih wrote:
> Dirk Koopman pravi:
>
>>> 1183822708^Can't call method "talk" on unblessed reference at
>>> /spider/perl/DXProtHandle.pm line 1732.
>
>> could you just confirm that the line in question is the
>> $dxchan->talk() one in this lot?
>
> Sorry to say Dirk but yes ... it is.
>
> /spider/perl/DXProtHandle.pm line 1732.
>
> $dxchan->talk($from, $to, $via, $text, $onode);

I have added a work around which should both fix the problem and also
give more information as to what is causing it. Those people that are
getting this a lot, please update.

It has happened exactly once to me (so far) on one of five nodes. I am
hoping it will happen again soon.

Those of you that are getting a lot of these: when you have updated
please try to run 'watchdbg -1 ERROR:' in another window and send me
anything that you see in there.