[Dxspider-support] New protocol filtering

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 17:29:16 CEST 2007

charlie carroll wrote:
> Dirk;
> The problem that I'm having is that doing a sh/c/n takes 10-15 seconds.
>   Users log in, enter that command, and then disconnect because they
> don't receive an immediate response.

Charlie

I have modified that command so that on GB7BAA (a 333Mhz AMD K6) it now
takes 5 seconds, instead of 54 seconds. On my test machine it takes 2
seconds.

However that, probably, isn't fast enough, so I shall continue to work
at it, because it highlights some potential problems may become apparent
in time. I may have to do some caching...