[Dxspider-support] Spider stopped working - 100% CPU load

Bela Markus ha5di at freemail.hu
Tue Jul 17 11:49:48 CEST 2007

Hi Dirk,

thanks for the fast response. This was (again)  the dupefile.

This happened after a server restart due to the power failure and Spider
was not able to restart without human interaction, which is bad.

What is about deleteng automatically dupefile upon startup? Wouldn't
hurt too much, but would help a lot. (OK, I can set up it myeself.
Anyhow...)

Regards... Béla