[Dxspider-support] Crash on latest build, 0.129

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 19:19:06 CEST 2007

Angel M. Claus wrote:
> Hello Dirk,
>
> I do a cvs update -d  but nothing happens, no files are updated.
>
> I have deleted mannually the files DXCommandmode.pm, DXChannel.pm and
> AnnTalk.pm at /spider/perl but still the same problem.

Delete /spider/cmd/talk.pl
That is the file in error (AFAIK).

I am running 1.29 in three places and it is working for me. I will make
another small change to talk.pl and it should then overwrite. It may be
an error in the cvs wrapper to git. It uses some kind of caching
arrangement. I use git instead of CVS.

Try it now.