[Dxspider-support] another looped sucker???

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jun 11 13:02:44 CEST 2007

Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> At 01:15 PM 6/10/2007, David Robbins K1TTT wrote:
>
>> I am guessing that is is probably op0p.  it doesn't show the duped spots,
>> but on0dxc-5 does.  Also op0p is running an alpha version of cc cluster, so
>> that is suspect.  Anyone know how to contact on6dp to get him to stop it if
>> that is where the problem is?

Sorry, been away this last week a lot so have not caught up with all of
this until now.

I have altered the spot deduping code to truncate the frequency to khz
(just for the deduping process, not in the PC11 or user interface). I
have also updated GB7DJK, GB7BAA and WR3D with this code. They are
sufficiently central to stop a lot of this sort of thing happening in
the future.

Hopefully enough of the rest of the busy DXSpider nodes will update soon
as well which should stop it more or less completely.

Dirk G1TLH