[Dxspider-support] A new version...

Brendan Minish ei6iz.brendan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 12:29:28 CEST 2007

The new 1.54 Version please.

Both my clusters run on linux under vmware server so if something goes
pearshaped it's a dead simple job to restore a snapshot and go back to
how things were.

Am I right in thinking that with the new protocol there are some real
advantages having more than one or two peers?

How does the new routing work in comparison to the likes of OSPF, BGP or
OLSR protocols used on lan and and networks?

I have quite a bit of experience dealing with dynamic routing on large
networks, What tools are there for understanding and debugging the new
routing?

Thanks for all the work that has gone into this.

73
Brendan EI6IZ (sysop EI7MRE & EI7MRE-8)