[Dxspider-support] EA7URM-5 upgraded to 1.54

Tony McClenny n3me at n3me.net
Fri Jun 22 17:08:36 CEST 2007

If I were to setup a computer to run DXspider, should I setup a Windows 2000
Professional, Windows XP or Redhat Linux v.9.0?  I currently have machines
using each of these operating systems.  As a completely new setup, what
would you recommend?

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration of my inquiry.

- Tony -

N3ME
Tony McClenny
118 Ashwood Street
Bethany Beach, DE 19930-9699
(302) 539-5638
www.n3me.net

NOTICE: The content within this message is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete
the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.