[Dxspider-support] Bug fixes to 1.54.0

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jun 22 20:05:14 CEST 2007

I have fixed the following bugs:

1. Fix Alias for sh/mydx (so it isn't the same as sh/myfdx).
2. Fix sh/c/n uninitialised variable message
3. Fix (and improve) sh/newc gb7 problem
4. Add cvsupdate and cvsupdate.bat files

You (hopefully) can get these, right now, with a cvs update. You will
have to do a cvs login (in the spider directory) first if this the first
time you have used cvs since unpacking the tarball.

A WORD OF WARNING: the cvs pserver implementation I am using is not very
intelligent. If you cd to say /spider/perl it will simply download the
complete tree from /spider into the place where you are. I have created
a couple of batch files to help with this (called cvsupdate).