[Dxspider-support] Bug fixes to 1.54.0

Luigi Carlotto, IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Fri Jun 22 20:15:26 CEST 2007

>You (hopefully) can get these, right now, with a cvs update. You will
>have to do a cvs login (in the spider directory) first if this the
first
>time you have used cvs since unpacking the tarball.
>
>A WORD OF WARNING: the cvs pserver implementation I am using is not
very
>intelligent. If you cd to say /spider/perl it will simply download
the
>complete tree from /spider into the place where you are. I have
created
>a couple of batch files to help with this (called cvsupdate).

Dirk,
please could you post here the correct sequence for the cvs login for
the first time we have to use cvs ?
The last update was downloading the tarball file (CVSlatest.tgz) from
the spider site...

TKS AGN for your great work !!!

73's de Luigi, ik5zuk

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali Adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/