[Dxspider-support] Bug in Dxspider V 1.54

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jun 22 21:06:55 CEST 2007

Brendan Minish wrote:

> sh/newc ei
> Died at /spider/perl/DXDebug.pm line 87.
>  at /spider/perl/DXCommandmode.pm line 495
> EI6IZ de EI7MRE 22-Jun-2007 1228Z dxspider >
>

> Prehaps trying to do sh/newc ei in the expectation that this would
> filter to EI connected stuff only is not going to work like sh/c ei but
> the error probably needs trapping at least

No, it's a bug (probably a long standing one)

I have fixed it and improved it overall a bit (I think)

sh/newc ei
GB7DJK
   ED7ZAB-5
     SM7GVF-6
       EI7WDX->EI6CPB
         EI7MRE->EI6IZ EI6IZ-13 EI7IX
           EI7MRE-8
           EI7WDX ...
           GB7MBC
             EI7MRE ...
             GB7BAA
               EI7WDX ...
         EI7SDX->EI3IO-2 EI6HW EI7BMB GI4NKB ON4KST
           EI7WDX ...
GB7DJK
   WR3D
     EI7MRE ...

Instead if just giving you just the nodes, it gives you their parents as
well. Sometimes twice :-)