[Dxspider-support] Quick fire users

Strick gotdablues at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 18:14:11 CEST 2007

I still have a CLX node running.  I've suspected Spotcollector in the
past, but the author says that's not the case.  The action that I
observed were as you described and the command was sh/dx/10.  It was
seemingly resolved when the user (not the author of the software)
fixed a password problem.  It happened every 5 minutes as I recall.

I've set up a Spider node and will be changing everything over in the
near future.  (Been saying that for a year!?!?!).

Regards,
Bill
K4DX
K4UGA and K4UGA-2 nodes