[Dxspider-support] set/iso command

Luigi Carlotto, IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Mon Jun 25 01:01:55 CEST 2007

Hello Dirk, hello all !

The set/isolate command is still working properly ??

Here I have a partner node marked as isolated and with sh/c/n (or
sh/newc or sh/newc/node) commands I can see that I'm forwarding him not
only my node/users, but some other nodes/users... why this ?!?

Currently I'm running:
DX Spider Cluster version 1.54 (build 0.86) on Linux
Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Dirk Koopman G1TLH

73's de Luigi, ik5zuk

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali Adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/