[Dxspider-support] Spamlist?

Fulvio HB9DHG hb9dhg at ticino.com
Mon Jun 25 07:42:49 CEST 2007

I agree with most of the readers.

Please Frank, if you think this is a spam, don't hesitate to read your spam
filter program instructions
and put this list as spam (do you know how ? no? .. so why asking to us?) or
better unsubscribe (but
don't ask me how!, take your time to learn, not criticize!)
In the meantime we can continue  working improving DXspider without loosing
time to read
your non-sense requests.

Keep it up your good work Dirk and all others! Good job ;-)

Regards,
Best 73 de HB9DHG
Fulvio Galli
http://www.hb9dhg.ch
http://www.hb9ok.org
DXCC Mix #40.163 Phone #34534 CW #10.499
EPC #006 HTC #206 CTC #942