[Dxspider-support] set/iso command

Luigi Carlotto, IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 26 12:58:27 CEST 2007

>Hello Dirk, hello all !
>
>The set/isolate command is still working properly ??
>
>Here I have a partner node marked as isolated and with sh/c/n (or
>sh/newc or sh/newc/node) commands I can see that I'm forwarding him
not
>only my node/users, but some other nodes/users... why this ?!?
>
>Currently I'm running:
>DX Spider Cluster version 1.54 (build 0.95) on Linux
>Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Dirk Koopman G1TLH

Hello Guys,
looking around this problem, I've observed with watchdbg the
following:

1. If the link is configured as isolated in both nodes, all works
good;
2. If the link is configured as isolated ONLY in one node, there are
some problems probably related to the recognizion of PC92 in one end.

Has someone noticed this item ?!?

73's de Luigi, ik5zuk