[Dxspider-support] AX25 setup help / can't compile ax25-tools

Dale Harwood sales at harwood.com
Tue May 15 21:28:24 CEST 2007

For the archives, here are the steps to make ax25-tools-0.0.8 compile on
centos5 kernel 2.6.21.1. Should also work on RHel5.

>From the ax25-tools-0.0.8 directory,

./configure

edit Makefile and change the line from

SUBDIRS = ax25 hdlcutil kiss netrom rose tcpip user_call yamdrv dmascc

SUBDIRS = ax25 kiss netrom rose tcpip user_call yamdrv dmascc

make

make install

and it should run.

For me, ax25-apps-0.0.6, and libax25-0.0.11 compiled without problems.
Kernel compile went without problems as well.

Thanks to all that responded !

Dale Harwood
N4VFF