[Dxspider-support] 5Z4FT

hank k8dd k8dd at arrl.net
Fri May 18 05:28:26 CEST 2007

I guess I haven't seen that ..... or any announcements since turning off
the announcements.
Maybe not a popular opinion, but there not much of value in the
announcements that have been propagated on the networks.  It is just
a poor excuse for the Talk function these days.

73    Hank    K8DD
Sysop of Pavillion, then DXNet and now DX Spider for the past 15 or so
years.

On 5/17/07, Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk> wrote:

> erm... Is it just me or do we consider what 5Z4FT is saying (at some
> length) straying rather a long way outside ham radio?

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.'      -anon