[Dxspider-support] 5Z4FT

Luigi - IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Fri May 18 15:38:29 CEST 2007

Hello all,
I'm totally agree about the announce/full value, and about the use
done instead of the talk command.

Dirk, may be possible to add in spider a global variable flag, like
$main::allowdxby, to enable or disable the announce command for the
users ?? Or, at least, to disable for the users with privilege level
equal to 0, and enable for users with privilege level equal (or major)
to 1 ??

73's de Luigi, ik5zuk

> Maybe not a popular opinion, but there not much of value in the
> announcements that have been propagated on the networks. It is just
> a poor excuse for the Talk function these days.

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/