[Dxspider-support] Chat list LOCAL

Dave Court EI3IO at connogue.com
Sat Nov 17 14:45:33 CET 2007

Hi
This may be a very silly question but it would appear from brief testing
that the CHAT list LOCAL is a default condition i.e. everyone may have
joined without knowing and it also appears that it is not possible to
leave the group, without filtering. If that is so, is this not just
another global announce command to all spider users. Was this intended;
if so I can't really see the purpose? Alternatively there may be a few
installations (nodes) where this has happened inadvertently. Has anyone
else noticed this or have I been asleep for a few months? Running
DXSpider V1.54 build 0.167
73s Dave

--
This Email comes from Dave Court - EI3IO, G3SDL, OZ3SDL
QTH (Grid) Locator - IO63WF

Tel: (EI) +353 1 272 2066 or (GI) +44 28 9099 6474
Skype Username: Connogue or Connport
VoIP: sip: 1996474 at sipgate.co.uk
Professional Web Site: http://connogue.com