[Dxspider-support] telnet / read only

Radioman radioman01 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 17 18:58:59 CET 2007

I have been using this method for many years now
with no issues, i refuse to register a user on the internet unless they
are a steady user and i ask
them to use a password
it takes just a couple of minutes a day and it stops the pirate problems
we have on the clusters,
besides it protects the normal users and in force's the gentleman ham
from the bad announce/full
issues going on also..
its the mind your manors or i unset/reg and they cannot send anything

its kinda tough but in 5+ years i only had one problem

Tony
NN1D