[Dxspider-support] windows spider install

Rick Craig rick.craig at n6nd.com
Mon Oct 1 17:54:04 CEST 2007

Hi Jack, I just went through a similar install to upgrade the Perl
version in my windows machine.  I updated the Perl to version 5.8.8
Build 819   available from
http://downloads.activestate.com/ActivePerl/Windows/5.8/ActivePerl-5.8.8.819-MSWin32-x86-267479.msi
.  I found all the other ppm packages at
http://ppm.activestate.com/PPMPackages/zips/8xx-builds-only/Windows/
including the TimeDate.zip ( I used TimeDate-1.16.zip).  Dirk has
indicated that an updated Perl will probably be needed for future
versions of DXSpider.

73 Rick, N6ND