[Dxspider-support] Cluster Locking up

Paul Nafzger Jr. kb9kkn at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 02:52:17 CEST 2007

I have the replacement for N9EW I am working on. I did a fresh install
with Ubuntu 6.06 and Spider ver 1.54, build of at least 163. I could not
find user_asc in perl or data. I copied it from a older backup disk. Put
it in data and ran it and create_sysop.pl. I was having problems with
the box locking up.
Paul KB9KKN