[Dxspider-support] 1.54 users please Update (an update)

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 18:46:13 CEST 2007

I am glad that 150 nodes (from what I can see from GB7DJK) have so far
upgraded their 1.54 installations to build 0.162 or above. Thank you all
very much for doing that. It is much appreciated.

Sometime toward the end of the week I shall be making the two changes
that will, on the one hand, probably break (some) earlier builds and, on
the other, if it doesn't break, will certainly cause links to disconnect
after three hours.

So if you are on 1.54 and less than build 0.162, please upgrade from CVS
or CVSlatest.tgz or CVSlatest.zip as soon as possible.

If you are on 1.52 and below then you do not need to worry. However,
upgrading to the latest version from CVS is always a good idea.