[Dxspider-support] Updated list of Telnet DX Cluster nodes - 9 October 2007

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Oct 9 17:14:33 CEST 2007

I updated the list of DX Telnet nodes on 9 October 2007.  This was a
fairly major update.  The list can be found at:

     http://www.dxcluster.info/telnet.shtml

These files were also updated:

     http://www.dxcluster.info/files/cluster.dat
     http://www.dxcluster.info/files/dxclusters.dat
     http://www.dxcluster.info/files/telnet.txt

The web page now shows the software version (if known).  If the software
version running on your node is not shown next to the node type in the
3rd column, please send me an E-mail so I can update it for the next time.

These are the changes since 9 September 2007:

   AB5K          Changed SysOp E-mail to terry at ab5k.net
   AB5K-2        Changed SysOp E-mail to terry at ab5k.net
   DB0CZ-6       Deleted DX Spider node
   GB7DXG-1      Added home page http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu/
   GB7DXG-1      Added note Home Page
   GB7DXG-1      Changed RF port(s) to 144.9
   GB7DXG-1      Changed SysOp E-mail to gu6efb at cwgsy.net
   GB7DXG-1      Changed grid locator to IN89rk
   GB7DXG-4      Added home page http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu/
   GB7DXG-4      Added note Home Page
   GB7DXG-4      Changed SysOp E-mail to gu6efb at cwgsy.net
   GB7DXG-4      Changed grid locator to IN89rk
   GB7RDX-1      Changed city to Norwich
   GB7RDX-1      Changed software to DX Spider
   IK5PWJ-6      Added RF port(s) 144.550/144.975/433.800
   IK5PWJ-6      Changed note to ARI Comitate Region Tuscany
   IK5PWJ-6      Changed web access to
http://radio-linux.isti.cnr.it/cgi-bin/spider.cgi
   IK5ZUK-6      Changed SysOp E-mail to ik5zuk at tiscali.it
   IK6XMI-2      Added web access
http://ik6xmi.shacknet.nu:8000/spider/spider.cgi
   IK6XMI-2      Changed IP address to ik6xmi.shacknet.nu:7300
   IK6XMI-2      Changed RF port(s) to 144.825
   IK6XMI-2      Changed software to DX Spider
   IZ0FKE        Added AR-Cluster node
   JI2ZOI-9      Added grid locator PM85kg
   JI2ZOI-9      Changed IP address to ji2zoi.dxcluster.jp:7373
   K1RK          Added RF port(s) 145.75
   K1RK          Changed home page to http://www.falara.org/
   K1RK          Changed note to Falmouth ARA
   K4SAC-1       Added grid locator EM67ks
   K4SAC-1       Changed SysOp E-mail to k4sac at roadrunner.com
   K4SAC-1       at address k4sac.brescia.edu:7300 is back on-line
   K5TL          Added AR-Cluster node
   K7EK-1        Changed home page to http://www.k7ek.net/
   K7SDX         Added DX Spider node
   KC2CWT-9      Added RF port(s) 145.61
   KC2CWT-9      Changed IP address to kc2cwt.net:7300
   KS4Q          Changed SysOp E-mail to ks4q at arrl.net
   KS4Q-1        Changed SysOp E-mail to ks4q at arrl.net
   LA7Q-6        Changed IP address to la7q.shacknet.nu:9000
   N7AZ          Deleted CC Cluster node
   N8UX          Deleted CC Cluster node
   PA4JJ-1       Changed IP address to cluster-pa4jj.dynip.com:7300
   PA4JJ-1       Changed SysOp E-mail to cluster at pa4jj.nl
   SR6BDX        Added DXNet node
   TU5EX-3       Added home page http://dx.tu5ex.com/
   TU5EX-3       Added note Home Page
   TU5EX-3       Changed SysOp E-mail to tu5ex at wanadoo.fr
   VE1DXI        Changed software to CC Cluster
   W0MU          Deleted AR-Cluster node
   W0MU-1        Added CC Cluster node
   W1GQ          Changed SysOp E-mail to nv1j at aol.com
   W4TO          Added home page http://etdxa.org/
   W4TO          Added note East Tennessee DX Association
   W4TO          Changed IP address to w4to.no-ip.org
   W4TO          Changed SysOp E-mail to w4to at tds.net
   W4ZR          Deleted AR-Cluster node
   WA8DX         Added DX Spider node
   YL7DXC        Changed SysOp to Karl YL2MD

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/0, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us