[Dxspider-support] Message feeds

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Thu Oct 25 23:55:03 CEST 2007

I have done that and get a successful completion message, but no go.
I have also tried the catchup command with no results.  I posted it a
few years ago, but here again is my /spider/msg/forward.pl file:

'B', 'T', 'DXNEWS', 'F',  [ qw(K7SDX) ],
'B', 'T', 'ALL', 'F',  [ qw(K7SDX) ],
'B', 'T', 'BULLETIN', 'F',  [ qw(K7SDX) ],
'B', 'T', 'DX', 'F',  [ qw(K7SDX) ],

Bob, N7XY