[Dxspider-support] contest

Eric Carling eric at g0cgl.f2s.com
Sun Oct 28 06:44:32 CET 2007

My cluster locked up yesterday just as it has in previous high spot contests
lke CQ WW SSB & CW last year. I restarted it but it happened again soon
after. A full machine reboot seems to have cured it but what that means I
don't know: is it Spider some other OS related issue? Previously I had been
running 1.52 in XP and now I'm running 1.54 in Vista.

Eric GB7CGL-1