[Dxspider-support] Back-up node?

Wayne M wa1pma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 23:00:13 CEST 2007

Hi All,

We have a new DxSpider Cluster in Spokane, WA. We connect to a node in
Yakama, WA for our feeds, but would like to see if we can connect up to
another node for when the Yakama Node goes down.

We are using a Windows XP box for the cluster and I think there is a way
to connect to more than one node for spots without causing any problems
or loops?

I'm still new at this so I would like to be sure we don't cause any
problems or loops. Is there any one available to help me through this
and has a node we can connect to?

Thanks,

73

Wayne  WA1PMA