[Dxspider-support] gtkconsole

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 19:56:34 CEST 2007

For those of you that like to live on the wild side (and maybe those
that prefer something a bit more sophisticated than telnet localhost
7300), I have just issued the bones of a new console GUI program.

To use it, please do a cvs update or download and install
CVSlatest.tgz/zip. Then look at /spider/gtkconsole/README for
installation and usage instructions.

There is a known "feature" on Windows: If you type 'bye' or 'quit' the
connection to the cluster disappears, but the GUI window(s) remain. Just
File->Quit in the normal way.

Please tell me what you think... Don't be shy  :-)

Dirk G1TLH