[Dxspider-support] New Install - what Linux Distro to use?

Michael Walker mike at portcredit.net
Wed Apr 16 15:46:14 BST 2008

All

It is about time for me to rebuild the CLX cluster which has been running for about 6 years and bring it up to DXSpider.

I've got a new box ready to go, but can someone recommend a good distribution to use?  I rather like Suse, but I'm not married to it if there is a better one that has all the pre-requist packages already built in.

I did just download Suse 10.3, but it wasn't complete (and didn't even have make or cvs available).

I apologize if this has been answered recently, as I had a quick peek through the archives but didn't see anything.

Mike VA3MW