[Dxspider-support] displaying grids

Danny Pease dpease at adams.net
Tue Aug 12 22:47:15 BST 2008

I am interested in seeing the grids of stations on VHF and above, how
does this happen? I see some stations on my node that display grids and
some even states, but not nearly as many as I see on other nodes, DX
Spider nodes or otherwise. I have checked the same spots on my node and
on a couple of other DX Spider nodes and the same spots may show the
grids on other nodes where they do not on mine.

Is there something I need to do on my end to have both the spotters grid
and the DX stations grid displayed?

Danny NG9R