[Dxspider-support] User access to spider

Zaro Ham e73du at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 00:12:01 BST 2008

Hello all!!
In last few days I, and other users of e79ztb node on e79ztb.dyndns.org:7300 can not access via net to node. Traffic between other nodes going OK, also access via localhost is OK.
Node is behind wireless AP WL-5460AP and I try all, vith virtual server, special application, DMZ, but nothing??
Is it possibile that problem is in dx spider software, some wrong command.
Spider is v 1.55 with last update, on XP.
Need help!!

E73DU Zaro