[Dxspider-support] Grid info passing through nodes?

Wayne wa1pma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 17:54:27 BST 2008

Hi,

We recently installed DXSpider on a linux box. We had been running on
WinXP but now are using Gentoo.

All seems to be running great except for getting the grid information. I
can log into my partner nodes and see the EMXX and ENXX in the CC11 data
but this does not make it to our node.

When using watchdbg on the partner node call from our cluster the dxgrid
information is no longer there so anyone on our node can not get the
information.

Can someone point me in the right direction to fix this? I've tried
set/dxqrid on various calls but nothing changes.

Thanks, and 73

Wayne  WA1PMA @K7SDX