[Dxspider-support] CVS problem

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Tue Dec 2 17:26:06 GMT 2008

There was a change to a different CVS server quite a while back, but
I guess it didn't make it into the manual.

If you missed that change, your version is probably way out of date.
It would probably be best to install the latest CVS snapshot from
<http://www.dxcluster.org/download/index.html>.  That page also has
updated information on CVS and git.

73,
Bob N7XY