[Dxspider-support] sh/qrz what will happen ?

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Sat Dec 20 13:46:25 GMT 2008

I use the command all the time.  The original AK1A cluster introduced
callsign lookups with the "show/buck" command.  It required the sysop to
pay for and have the Buckmaster callbook on CD for the lookups to work.
  These were in the pre-internet days.  This command still exists in
DXSpider and still requires the Buckmaster subscription CD. At $80/yr
for Buckmaster, qrz.com is a bargain.

We cannot insist that someones hard work and effort be given away for
free.  If he had gotten enough donations, this wouldn't have happened.

Mike, W1NR