[Dxspider-support] QRZ

keith keith at cwgsy.net
Sat Dec 20 20:34:40 GMT 2008

Hi All
I have spoken with Fred of QRZ and here is a copy of his reply regarding DXcluster access to QRZ
"Yes, the dxcluster software on QRZ is broken as a result of the upgrade.
Some other users have already switched to the XML Subscription port as an alternative.
At this time we're working on several other pressing problems and can't take the time to
rewrite the dxcluster program.
Can you give me any sort of statistics on how often the facility was being used?  I wasn't
keeping good counters on it."
 fredPlease don't bombard Fred with e-mails he has enough to do at the moment
Fred would like some data on SH/QRZ usage if you have any statistics for your cluster please e-mail them to me
i will collate the relpys and send the information to Fred
Seasons greetings to you
73 Keith GU6EFB Sysop GB7DXG-1