[Dxspider-support] Slogan manual in the wiki

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Sat Dec 27 12:26:05 GMT 2008

Bela Markus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I added the manual of 'slogan' log analyzer to the wiki, see
>
> http://wiki.dxcluster.org/index.php/Slogan

Thank you.

Even I am getting my head around the wiki. Some of you will have noticed
that the main website now dumps one onto the wiki instead of the old
documentation. I hope to incorporate the content of the wiki into the
documentation sent out with DXSpider, completely replacing that which is
there.

If anyone has useful input, then please get a login and start adding
stuff to the wiki.

Dirk G1TLH