[Dxspider-support] West Coast US Cluster Partner Node

Bill Shell n6ws at n6ws.com
Mon Dec 29 17:54:34 GMT 2008

Roger,

You are welcome to connect to the N6WS-6 and/or W6RFU DXSpider nodes.
The N6WS-6 node is unfiltered and has all international spots and
announcements.  The W6RFU node is filtered to only provide spots from CQ
zones 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5, and has all international announcements.  Let me
know which you prefer, and I will setup the node to accept your
connection.  Also, let me know if you want mail and bulletins forwarded
to your node.

73, Bill
N6WS