[Dxspider-support] Remote sysop'ing

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Sun Feb 3 15:44:26 GMT 2008

Jan,
You appear to be missing the CPAN Curses module.  In the Ubuntu 6.10
system on which I run my node, it is in the libcurses-perl package.
Perhaps there is a similar one for your distribution or you can get
it from CPAN as explained in the DX Spider installation document.
Mine is a headless system (no monitor, no keyboard) and I use remote
access all the time, exactly the way Dirk mentioned (ssh into the box
and run console.pl).

73, Bob N7XY