[Dxspider-support] Remote sysop'ing

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Sun Feb 3 21:55:11 GMT 2008

Ah!  I'm pretty rusty when it comes to Windows and I don't see
anything about installing a curses module in the Windows part of the
installation manual, but there is a Curses module listed at the site
shown for obtaining perl modules for Windows, http://
www.activestate.com/PPMPackages/zips/6xx-builds-only/.  Perhaps
installing that would work.  If there is a different answer, perhaps
one of the many Windows users on the list can help.