[Dxspider-support] Info about AGWConnect.pl file

Luigi Carlotto ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 5 14:29:11 GMT 2008

>> I have a question about the AGWConnect.pm file.
>>
>> On the $addr could I specify only the remote IP address of the AGW engine
>> you are connecting to, or I can also put the FQDN address of the AGW
>> engine
>> ? i.e. is correct $addr = "ik5zuk.dyndns.org" ?
>>

> It should work. Let me know if it does not.
> Dirk

Dirk,
using AGWpe installed on a remote PC, I have the following error message:

Use of uninitialized value in scalar chomp at
/home/sysop2/spider/perl/DXDebug.pm line 65.
Use of uninitialized value in split at /home/sysop2/spider/perl/DXDebug.pm
line 66.

Why this ? Please, could you make a cure for this ?!?

73's de Luigi, ik5zuk