[Dxspider-support] Info about AGWConnect.pl file

Manos Darkadakis sv1iw_home at raag.org
Tue Feb 5 16:40:50 GMT 2008

Dirk this can be easily arranged, my AGWPE is available through the
Internet, so anytime you wish to give it a try let me know and I will give
you proper directions. I will also try to connect locally with AX-25 packet
and therefore we will only have two options, connect as expected or crash
the spider with the messages on your screen.

My spider is build 0.195 and AGWPE is Ver 2004.703. If I understand well we
have a newer version 0.199 which I will try and report back. I can also
arrange with George (SV2AGW)  if you need the latest version of the Engine
for test...

Regards

Manos G. Darkadakis SV1IW
President