[Dxspider-support] MRTG

Lars.Boman at bbservices.se Lars.Boman at bbservices.se
Thu Feb 14 15:29:48 GMT 2008

Hello !

I have, after some years restarted the MRTG on SM6HOC-6 but got this minor
problem. From the beginning I only get the frames but after some
"mickelmackel" eg.  MRTG ALL  did not do anything
but when I do it in the hard way  eg. linux crontab and this    :
00,05,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 *  *  *  *
root  /usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/mrtg  /spider/mrtg/mrtg.cfg
was the uppdate of MRTG ok. The only problem is that it create a new
MRTG.LOCK_##### in /spider/mrtg  and don't remove any.

Dirk, Yes I running spider with root.......

Regards

Lars  SM6HOC

www.sm6hoc.se/mrtg/stats.html