[Dxspider-support] IP of spotter needed

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 9 06:44:59 GMT 2008

Is it minding other people's business to find out who is behind the
bogus spots?

Here is one for you to solve.  Who is behind all the bogus "ST1PID"
spots that come from the PA1NL-1 cluster?  Is it the same person who
changes people's real names to "selfspotter"?  Or is that one coming
from another Spider cluster?

And who is using W2IRT's call on the YV5KXE Spider cluster to put out
bogus spots?  The real W2IRT would like to know.

Lee