[Dxspider-support] AGW crash

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Jan 19 23:00:38 GMT 2008

Manos Darkadakis wrote:
> On another subject asked a couple of times before and never got an answer.
> Please see below the text that comes out when my dx-spider is connected
> to AGW PEPRO and some one tries to connect on the radio channel.
> Spider is V 1.54 build 0.195 running on a Linux Box SUSE V7.02,  Packet
> Engine Pro Version 2004 .703  is running on a windows xp box & service
> pack ii
>
> Does anyone has a compo of Linux spider and AGW PE PRO on windows xp
> happy ever after?

It was originally developed in precisely this way with me connecting to
a windows box over the internet (several 100Km away) from a linux box.
But that was in 2001 and things may have moved on a bit since then.

Email me off line and I will see about debugging this.

In the meantime, if you update from CVS, this particular error will no
longer happen (but doesn't that others won't).